Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Thursday...

You may want to go to Starbucks to wish them a happy 40th today. Apparently if you do, they'll give you a free "cake pop" - which is essentially a little ball of cake on a stick. Naturally, this is big, tasty news in my world. I would like to celebrate Starbucks' birthday three days in a row because that's what you do when you're in a very loving and committed relationship...which a coffee shop.

In other news....well, there really isn't a lot of news. In my spare time, I've taken up a new sport which I am calling championship napping. Alas, there are no pictures of me engaging in said pursuit, because I have been so heavily involved with it these past two weeks, there's been no time for snapshots. In fact, I've been working myself up to 18 hours a day. Winning, duh!

In the hour or so that I've been awake today, I've had two 12-grain bread and cheese sandwiches, two cups of oj and a 7k run. What can I say, I bring the party.

I forgot! At some point I must have also
sleep-hammered that fishy scene onto
the bathroom wall. I am so productive.

Considering taking another nap now....

<3 C.

1 comment: