Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why Wednesday will be wonderful!

Today's top headline: tomorrow I can go for a short RUN! Yay!! I have been granted permission to road test my orthotics for twenty minutes! Such happy news - I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to be either up all night with impatience or having twitchy dreams of stretching my legs outside tomorrow. I'm thrilled :)

That news is so fabulous it may eclipse the rest of my day, but today was actually a great day in its own right - probably because it began with eggs. After, I did some strength training with Tony (my workout buddy who tells the same jokes every session, but hey, I still laugh!) and hopped on my trainer (my neighbors must be getting irritated by my repeated playing of the Britney/Brittany Glee episode, but I can't seem to get sick of it). Followed by recovery drink - "it's the reason why I do the workouts":


Delish. Then off to physio. Today's session involved some electrodes, which I, in my skinny jeans, was not prepared for. There were, however, shorts for borrowing and a room to change in, with this cute little sign:


Then home in order to, much to the household's general delight, do laundry. True story: this had not been done since we left for our holiday trip home. Yeaaaah. Four and a half hours, seven loads and $17.25 later:



I also did some work for my rapidly approaching Team D fundraiser (can it really be only 17 days away?) with my fellow fundraiser and friend Trev. 

And now it is that excellent time of day that calls for reading accompanied by graham crackers with peanut butter on top - carbing up for tomorrow's run, of course! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome that you like the Britney/Brittany Glee episode too, haha That is one of my favorite episodes of that show! I also really like the Gwyneth Palthrow episode, I thought she did a great job on the show. I really miss new episodes not being on right now!

    ReplyDelete